Anti Theft Backpack Lockme II
Best Seller: The LockMe II USB Anti Theft Backpack
Travellers of all kinds want to be able to pair practicality and security during their travels, whether it be for tourism or business or whether the journey is merely one of personal necessity. And so it is only wise to invest in the best anti-theft backpacks in the market.
With over 15 years of consistency and improvement in anti-theft backpack designs, Mark Ryden Global presents to you our bestseller: the LockMe II USB anti-theft backpack.
We have designed this unique and genius smart backpack to ensure durability, practicality and the safety of your valuables during your commutes. This anti-theft backpack brings to bear the most recent advancements in anti-theft backpack technology, and the features are as described below:
- Advanced Storage Design
- The departments of this anti-theft backpack are unique with a specialized compartment for carrying a 15-15.6 inch laptop and even a Notebook with straps to keep them in place.
- It also has over 10 smaller pocket slots and slide-through straps well arranged on both sides of the inside the bag for carrying other gadgets, cables, devices and stationery items.
- There are also two zippered pockets on the straps in which you can place your travel cards or credit cards for easier reach.
- You will find a zippered pocket at the front where you can slide in your smaller flat electronic gear like your Kindle Fire reader and your iPad or other Tablet.
- There’s even an interior key chain holder and two zippered pockets on the sides.
- Angle Views
- This anti-theft backpack opens freely at 30° and at 90°, and then fully at 180°.
- The openings are adjustable to the desired angle view for the most preferred reach.
- You can open the bag at 30° while it is hanging from a hook or as you’re holding the bag in front of your chest.
- You can further open the anti-theft backpack at 90° so that one side of the bag can lay on a flat surface.
- The full access 180° angle view allows both sides of the bag to lay flat opposite each other on a hard surface.
- Smart USB Port For Charging
- There’s an external USB interface attached to the right side of this anti-theft backpack close to the armpit area.
- All you need to do is connect the power bank (not included) inside the bag to the USB interface.
- Then, when your phone or other electronic device is running low on battery, without opening the bag just connect the device to the external USB interface via cable to charge.
- Anti-theft Construction
- The most important of the security features of this anti-theft backpack is the stealth zipper design.
- The flippers and closing seams of the zipper area are constructed to hide the zipper so that the zipper is almost impossible to locate.
- The zipper construction is a double layered design which allows for a TSA approved lock.
- There is also an inner layer slash-proof construction within the body of this anti-theft backpack. It is made of anti-shock foam and a protection board, both of which make it impossible to easily slit the bag open.
- Durability And Longevity
- This anti-theft backpack has an inner lining of polyester and is thus highly water repellent. Just wipe water spills away with a cloth, your belongings will remain dry.
- The shoulder straps are cushioned with bubble foam.
- The PVC material used on the body also guards against scratches.
- The back of this anti-theft backpack is padded, so that the weight doesn’t droop off your shoulders but leans firmly against your back without hurting your spine.
- Your back can still breathe because the back of the bag is made of anti-sweat spongy layer for air permeability.
- Despite all these fixtures, this anti-theft backpack is very lightweight because it is made of lightweight materials.